You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care, we will:
- Ensure our patients have 24hrs access to medical advice.
- Aim for you to have access to a suitably qualified medical professional with 48hrs of our initial contact during surgery hours or in an urgent case the same day.
- The prevention of disease, illness or injury is our primary concern. The doctors and/or nurses will provide you with useful information to help keep you in good health and a healthy lifestyle. We provide a range of other services that are listed in this leaflet.
In return for our services we ask you to:
- Let us know well in advance if you intend to cancel an appointment so it can be offered to someone else.
- Be punctual with your appointment times. If you are 10 minutes or more late for your appointment then you may be asked to re-book your appointment.
- Treat all our staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff may have to ask some personal questions to help us provide you with the best service.
- Report to the reception desk as soon as you arrive for your appointment.
- Inform the reception staff of any changes in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address and telephone numbers.
- After registration you are obligated to come for a routine health check-up.
- Help us by using the services we provide with patience and understanding. We ask that you only request home visits for those who are too ill to attend the surgery and that non-urgent telephone calls are not made during peak busy times in the mornings.